Kamis, 28 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Holy F*** -- I Survived | The Legal Watercooler
src: legalwatercoolerblog.lexblogplatform.com

I Survive... is a television documentary series produced by NHNZ that airs on Lifetime Movie Network. The series aired on March 24, 2008 and in the past has aired a new episode on Sunday night. The show is now airing on Friday night at 8 pm Eastern Time followed by his brother series I Survived... and Back (where people share their near death experience). This event allows victims to explain - in their own words - how they cope with life-threatening situations without dramatic demonstrations. Most episodes feature three separate stories involving kidnapping or being stranded in a remote location; However, some show only two.

The official website states:

What would you do if you were faced with death? What gives people the power to survive? Is it luck, coincidence, instinct? In a simple yet simple interview style, I Survived... allows survivors to explain, in their own words, how they cope with unreliable situations - offer insight into what makes them through experiences that changed their lives forever. I Survive is the most dramatic, most basic and most honest storytelling.


Video I Survived...



Episode

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6


Maps I Survived...



References

[1]


External links

  • [2]
  • Official Site at Lifetime Movie Network.com
  • I Stand Up... on IMDb

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments